The tour shows the history, geography, traditions, modernity and luxury of the city of Santiago,
selected by The New York Time as the best city to visit.
• Departure from the hotel to Santiago’s historical downtown.
• Plaza de Armas. (Santiago’s main square).
• Plaza de la Constitución.
• La Moneda (Government Palace).
• Bellavista neighborhood.
• San Cristóbal hill.
• Pueblito de Los Domínicos. (a lovely handy craft workers village).
• Alonso de Córdova. (exclusive shopping avenue).
• El Golf (a finest residential & gastronomic neighborhood).
• Return to hotel.
• $22.000 CLP p/p
Enotour® accepts the following forms of payments:
• Cash Chilean pesos and US Dollars
• Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Terms and Conditions:
• Please confirm your booking 48 hours before the tour.
• Special Offer Rate based on three guests.
(56 2) 2481 40 81